Brandon Mullins & Stephan Kesting – How to Defeat The Bigger, Stronger Opponent – Series 2
This is the ninth app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series.
This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You’ll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
The instruction in this app, Instant BJJ Gamechangers, is all about giving you the tricks and techniques that can change your grappling game overnight. It’s full to the brim with the ‘AHA!’ moments that allowed BJJ black belt Brandon ‘Wolverine’ Mullins to become a world champion.
Teaching in his typical charismatic and entertaining style, Brandon shares the techniques, concepts, tricks, and strategies that instantly made his skills on the mat jump up several levels. By sharing them with you he’s giving you the opportunity to deepen and diversify your own game, and have easy solutions to many of the most commonly-encountered and vexing problems grapplers encounter on the mats every day.
ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he’s won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 2 hours and 2 minutes
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click ‘favourite’ button
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* BONUS: ‘The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’ book for free!
1. Instant BJJ Gamechangers
2. MMA Kickpass
3. Carlos Machado Repummel vs Half Guard
4. Submission-Proof Guard Passing & Taking the Back
5. Draculino Double Grip Pass
6. The Step Out Defense
7. Best Mount Attacks
8. Total Control Rearmount
9. The Kimura Backtake
10. Knee on Belly Arm Trap
11. The Draculino Bump
12. Roger Sweep Guard Defense
13. Leg Scissor Omoplata Finish
14. Rolling Omoplata Finish
15. Defeating the Over-Under Pass 1
16. Defeating the Over-Under Pass 2
17. Russian Roll Armbar
18. Defeating Double Underhooks
19. Clock Choke Defense
20. Bow and Arrow Choke Defense
21. Sperry Choke Defense
22. Brabo/Anaconda Choke Defense
23. Kneebar Defense